Whether you are a first time buyer, a seasoned homeowner or a property professional, we can offer you specialist residential property advice to suit your needs. Our team of surveyors provide a service to clients within the North West including: North Wales, Wirral, Cheshire, Merseyside, Lancashire, and Greater Manchester. We act of behalf of both private and corporate clients including national high street mortgage lenders, solicitors, accountants and surveyors providing specialist valuation advice. We also work for social landlords, property consultants and developers.
We are fully regulated by the RICS and a member of the Valuer Registration Scheme. This scheme sets out to reinforce professional standards and raise consumer confidence in the delivery of valuation advice to the highest possible level. We also have accreditation for Quality Assurance under ISO 9001 which provides our clients with the confidence that we follow correct procedures in all our working practices.
The services that we provide are:
- Valuation, HomeBuyer and Building Surveys for both mortgage lenders and private customers
- Valuation for taxation insurance and probate purposes
- Matrimonial and expert witness reports
- Specialist valuations for Proceeds of Crime and insolvency work
- Valuation for Right to Buy and Right to Acquire purposes
- Shared equity staircasing and shared ownership valuations
- Pre-sale opinion valuation for housing developers
- Valuation and survey work for part-exchange purposes